Topic remove languages from configuration

We have two new locations for Keyman technical support:

The Tavultesoft Forums are now read only.

# remove languages from configuration   2009-03-17 02:48:55.800
GPAndersen
I have dozens of languages that I don't need in my configuaration. It's not a real big deal, but it'd be nice to clean them out. I haven't found a way to remove them. Is there an easy way?
# RE: remove languages from configuration   2009-03-26 16:00:07.160
Tavultesoft
You can uninstall a keyboard layout by clicking on the options button beside that layout in Keyman Configuration's Keyboard Layout tab.

You can disable a keyboard layout without uninstalling it by clicking on the checkbox to the left of the options button in Keyman Configuration's Keyboard Layout tab.
# RE: remove languages from configuration   2009-03-31 13:43:48.453
GPAndersen
Ok, I didn't explain my problem correctly. Sorry. I'm talking about many languages installed under the LANGUAGES tab. I don't need most of them, but I can't find a way to delete them.
# RE: remove languages from configuration   2009-04-02 09:37:37.793
Tavultesoft
The languages listed in the Keyman Configuration Languages tab are Windows languages.
To remove them from Vista (see XP below), from the Control Panel, select 'Change keyboards...' under 'Clock, Language and Region' or select the 'Keyboards and Languages tab' in 'Regional and Language Options'. Then click 'Change Keyboards' and select the Windows languages and keyboards you wish to remove.
To remove them from XP, from the Control Panel, select the 'Languages tab' in 'Regional and Language Options'. Click 'Details' and select the Windows languages and keyboards you wish to remove.