Topic Keyboard Delete

We have two new locations for Keyman technical support:

The Tavultesoft Forums are now read only.

# Keyboard Delete   2010-08-31 07:01:25.703
Arun Sarkar
Hello Marc,
After seen the same keyboard layouts from Tavultesoft. I delete my Keyboards "http://www.tavultesoft.com/keyman/downloads/keyboards/details.php?KeyboardID=471" from the site as there is no need for same keyboard layouts in the same language. But still I find that those keyboards are available here.
Can you please delete it?

With best regards
Arun
# RE: Keyboard Delete   2010-08-31 10:06:37.653
Tavultesoft
Tavultesoft Staff
Hi Arun, just to confirm, did you want us to delete keyboard ID 471? There are a number of keyboard+language combinations in this collection which are not available elsewhere, so it is a valuable collection to keep online I think.
# RE: Keyboard Delete   2010-09-01 02:03:54.033
Arun Sarkar
Hello Marc,
I already send you a ZIP file contain some update Unicode Keyboards & Two most Popular Bengali & Hindi Keyboard for Summit Fonts. I find no one download any of my keyboard & feel that Bengali People may not like unicode fonts (Pelple mainly use pagemaker here) So I provide two major keyboard with this package.

So, yes, please delete keyboard ID 471.

Best wishes for Keyman 8.0 to Tavultesoft.

With kind regards
Arun
# RE: Keyboard Delete   2010-09-03 16:57:34.060
Tavultesoft
Tavultesoft Staff
OK, we'll schedule to remove the old keyboards and add the new ones, may be a couple of weeks because our keyboard maintainer is away next week.
# RE: Keyboard Delete   2010-09-29 03:55:58.030
Arun Sarkar
My dear Tavultesoft Staff,
Please upload my new keyboards & delete the old package. You said that it will delete within couple of weeks but it is till available.

Please update it or delete my old keyboards please.

With best regards
Arun
# RE: Keyboard Delete   2010-10-04 08:50:31.377
Arun Sarkar
Dear Dr. John Durdin,
I already sent you a mail regarding my point of view & problem. Hope you understand & agree with me.

Best regards
Arun
# RE: Keyboard Delete   2010-10-04 08:58:09.783
Arun Sarkar
Dear Dr. John
Now as per your request I already sent you a new KMP package.

Best regards
Arun